Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Thank You!!

First of all, I'd like to give a big "thank you" to everyone who has left positive comments or sent me emails on my projects. Tomorrow will be one week since I officially posted my first design and I have been very humbled by all the talented women who have given of their time to stop and leave me a comment. To have people from literally all over the world see my items and like them is unbelievably satisfying and exciting.

I have been extremely busy today with other things so I have not had a chance to design anything new for the blog. I volunteered to do a bulletin board for my daughter's Reading teacher. She was a teacher of mine, and I must say one of my favorites. So, today I put MTC to work for me doing a hinge technique to cut out some rainbows and I also made some of my "little pots of gold", in flat form, to use. I will be assembling the bulletin board tomorrow and I hope to get some pictures to post on here. I also got an order for some items that I did at a holiday craft show last year that I needed to complete for delilvery tomorrow.

I hope to be back at my crafting table sometime late tomorrow and with any luck my creative juices will flow and I will have another free MTC / SVG file for you shortly.  Again, thank you to all who have stopped in my little part of cyberspace and left me a compliment and/or decided to follow me on my crafting adventure.

Until next time,
Happy Crafting!
Sabra

No comments: