Saturday, February 27, 2010

Free SVG and MTC File!!!

I am trying to figure out how to share my files on here. I want people who are visiting to be able to download original files that I create. The first one I am planning on sharing is the Bunny Nugget Holder below. I will have it available in SVG and MTC form. Hoping to get it figure out soon!

Ok, I have a link to my files for the bunny on the actual bunny post. It's near the bottom of the post. If you would like the SVG or MTC file for this try the link below. If the link is not clickable, try to copy and paste it. If you try to download these files will you please let me know if it works. I am trying to figure out how to make it just a link but I don't think I've succeeded in that part of it yet.

Until next time,
Happy Crafting!
Sabra

1 comment:

Lee Ann said...

I just went and clicked on the link for the svg file for the bunny and it worked just fine for me and I was able to download it with no problem. I look forward to you sharing more of your wonderful creations with us!