I want to say thank you to Lee Ann from http://craftysideofme.blogspot.com/ She just sent me my very first award!! I was completely shocked by this when I read over my comments this morning. As you all may know, I am a total newbie to the papercraft world and this has just motivated me to continue to work hard and be creative for all of you. I truly do enjoy it and am becoming addicted at alarmingly fast rate. Thank you again, Lee Ann, and if any of you haven't checked out her blog you need to!
Part of the award is to share 7 things about myself... so here we go:
1. I am married to a federal police officer who works countless hours so I can be at home for our kids.
2. I have a 15 year old son who is handsome, artistic, musically gifted and just an all around great boy!
3. I have a 13 year old daughter who is beautiful inside and out, academically gifted and witty as can be!
4. I love, love, love to talk and have been known to be on the phone through the entire night.
5. I have a standard poodle, Chanel, who is constantly by my side.
6. I love to read and have become a fan of young adult fiction, as I read most everything first that my daughter wants to read.
7. I love God, Family and Country. (God Bless our troops!)
The 2nd part of the award is to give this to 15 others. Here are my 15:
1. Robin at http://www.mypinkstamper.com/
2. Trina at http://idreamofpapers.net/default.aspx
3. Angie at www.mychicnscratch.com/
4. Kay at http://cleversomeday.wordpress.com/
5. Jennifer at http://jennifermcguireink.typepad.com/my_weblog/
6. Joy at http://www.obsessedwithscrapbooking.com/
7. Megan at http://www.aboverubiesstudio.com/
9. Amy http://scrappinstyle.blogspot.com/
10. Penny at http://pennyduncancreations.blogspot.com/ an amazing talent!!
11. Mel at http://melstampz.blogspot.com/
12. Laurie at http://lauriefurnell.blogspot.com/
13. Amy at http://aimitup.blogspot.com/
14. Stephanie at http://scrapncreations.com/blog/
15. Lynne at http://paperyoga.blogspot.com/
Congratulations to all. I will be sending an email or posting to their blogs in very short order. All we ask is that upon receiving this award you give thanks and link the person who sent you this award; also list seven things about yourself (we want to get to know you better) and pass the award on to 15 other bloggers and/or followers. Again, thank you to Lee Ann!
Until next time,